Can I Ask That? (Leader Guide)
Teenagers are tired of vague, superficial, or nonexistent answers to their tough questions about God, the Bible, and Christianity. Just when they’re capable of diving into the deep end of their faith, all too often the church keeps them splashing around in shallow waters. As eight years of Sticky Faith research has shown, it’s not doubt or hard questions that are toxic to faith. It’s silence.
- What is the Bible, anyway?
- Why does the Bible contradict itself?
- Can I be a Christian and believe in evolution?
- Does God discriminate against women?
- Is Jesus really the only way to God?
- What does the Bible say about being gay?
- Does God endorse violence?
- How can I follow a God who would let Christians do such bad things?