Sticky Faith Teen Curriculum
This 10-session book and DVD study gives youth workers a theological and philosophical framework alongside road-tested programming ideas designed to help high school students develop a solid foundation that endures through the faith struggles they will face in college.
The curriculum is designed for use by a youth leader with a group of juniors or seniors in high school, preparing for the transition out of youth ministry and into lifelong faith. The accompanying DVD includes video clips for use in teaching and reproducible handouts for each session. Note: there is not a student version of the curriculum at this time, so copies need only be purchased for leaders.
- Session One: What’s the Real Gospel?
- Session Two: How Do I See Myself After Graduation?
- Session Three: How Can I Have Genuine Conversations with People of Other Faiths?
- Session Four: How Can My Faith Shape My Life and Career
- Session Five: How Can My Struggles Help My Faith Stick?
- Session Six: How Can My Friends Help My Faith Stick?
- Session Seven: How Will I Respond to the Party Scene in College?
- Session Eight: How Can I Find a New Church?
- Session Nine: How Can I Manage My Life after High School?
- Session Ten: How Can I Experience God on a Regular Basis?
"I can't say enough about the Sticky Faith Teen Curriculum. What I love most about this resource are the sections at the end that allow students to author their own journey beyond high school. Lessons dealing with how to respond to the college party scene, finding a new church in a new place, budgets/time management, and struggling through doubts are so practical to high school students. This resource does a great job dealing with each of those issues individually. The curriculum is also very teachable and the DVD that is provided serves as a great tool for the correlating lessons. I've already recommended this resource to other churches, and will continue to do so in the future."
-Matthew DePrez, Frontline Community Church, Grand Rapids, MI